Homemade Chocolate Mug Cake
Chocolate moist cake filled in a mug, delicious enough to make your day.
- 4 tbsp Maida/atta
- 5 tbsp Granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 0.5 tbsp Oil
- 3.5 tbsp Lukewarm water
- 0.25 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp(each) Chopped nuts like almond, walnuts, hazelnuts
- 0.25 tsp Coffee
- Dissolve sugar and and coffee in warm water in a cup
- Add sifted flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa & to the wet ingredients
- Stir well just until the dry ingredients mix with the wet ingredients. Add oil and mix again.
- Add chopped nuts and give one final stir.
- Pour the batter in a coffee mug (or a microwavable container)
- Microwave for 1:30 -2:00 minutes, depends on your microwave. Open the microwave after 1 minute to check, else the batter will overflow.
- You can add 1tsp orange zest for a Chocolate orange cake.
- Make sure that sugar dissolves completely, else you'll get a crunchy crust on top.
- Fill only 3/4th of your container only. The batter will bubble up, so make sure they're adequate space for the batter to rise.